Ultimamente la liberación de Update Rollups para Exchange 2010 me pilla siempre a contracorriente, vamos que no me entero.
Ayer liberaron el Update Rollup 5 version 2 para Exchange 2010 SP2, Update Rollup 8 para Exchange 2010 SP1 y también Update Rollup 9 para Exchange 2007. La descripción de este update Rollup la teneis en este Link y aqui os dejo los links de descarga:
- Update Rollup 5-v2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
- Update Rollup 8 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- Update Rollup 9 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
¿Errores que corrige?
- 2707146 IRM-protected messages cannot be returned in search results if the messages are recorded and sent to an external contact in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2710975 Some MAPI property objects in an ANSI .pst file contain unreadable characters if you import the file by using the "New-MailboxImportRequest" cmdlet
- 2712001 ExTRA.exe does not collect data if you select a scheduled task for a data collection in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2712595 Microsoft Exchange RPC Client Access service crashes when you run the New-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2716145 Store.exe crashes on an Exchange Server 2010 mailbox server if a VSAPI based antivirus software is used
- 2717522 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service crashes on an Exchange Server 2010 server when you update the OAB that contains a DBCS address list
- 2720017 An RBAC role assignee can unexpectedly change a DAG that is outside the management role group scope in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2727802 Microsoft Exchange Replication service crashes intermittently when you try to move mailboxes from an Exchange Server 2003 server to an Exchange Server 2010 server
- 2733415 Event ID 1 is logged on the Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server in a mixed Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2003 environment
- 2733609 Email message and NDR message are not delivered if an email message contains unsupported character sets in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2743761 DAG loses quorum if a router or switch issue occurs in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2748766 Retention policy information does not show "expiration suspended" in Outlook Web App when the mailbox is set to retention hold in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2748767 You receive an NDR message that incorrectly contains recipients of successful message delivery in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2748879 You cannot access a mailbox by using an EWS application in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2749075 A copy of an archived item remains in the Recoverable Items folder of a primary mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2749593 Outlook logging file lists all the accepted and internal relay domains in the Exchange Server 2010 organization when you enable troubleshooting logging
- 2750293 Items remain in the "Recoverable Items\Deletions" folder after the retention age limit is reached in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2750847 An Exchange Server 2010 user unexpectedly uses a public folder server that is located far away or on a slow network
- 2763886 "The operation failed" error in the Outlook client when you open a saved message from the Drafts folder and then try to send it in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- Assume that you apply the
Update Rollup 4 version 2 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2 (KB2756485), and
then you apply the Update Rollup 5 version 1 (KB2719800). In this
situation, when you try to run the Get-DatabaseAvailabilityGroup cmdlet, you receive the following error message:WARNING: An unexpected error has occurred and a Watson dump is being generated: Could not load type 'Microsoft.Exchange.Rpc.ActiveManager.AmDeferredRecoveryEntry' from assembly 'Microsoft.Exchange.Rpc, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.
Y recordar, probad primero todos estos hotfix, update Rollups, etc., en un entorno de test.